The pre-socrates course overview
Getting this course will help students to have full knowledge about the philosophers that lived before Socrates. They will be able to understand their thought concering the one substance that made up the universe, and the notion of change by Heraclitus and changelessness or permanence by Parmenides. And most importantly how this their teaching contributed to the development of Western philosophy. And many other aspect concerning this.
At the end of this lesson students are expectred to have a mastery of the following;
– The idea of oneness
– The Pre-socratics as cosmologist
– The pre-socratics as pluralist
– The idea of changelessness and change in their philosophy.
– The contribution of the pre-socratic to the development of western philosophy.
– The idea of the one stuff that made up the universe
Hi am Felicia Williams an economics,logic and philosophy teacher.i have been teaching for 5years now and have gain lots of experience both from the field and the students .with my experience as a trained teacher I want to empowered all students all over Cameroon not only to pass the GCE but to learn and teach others